Interested in updates?
Protecting Florida Together knows that giving you the most relevant and timely information is important. To simplify this process, we've launched Protecting Florida Together’s notification preference center. Here you can:
- Select notifications that you are interested in receiving.
- Choose the frequency you'd like to receive notifications and the areas in which you are interested.
- Manage or pause notification(s) at any time.
What type of information can I receive?
- Up-to-date information when blue-green algae or red tide changes.
- Protecting Florida Together news and updates.
- Blue-Green Algae Task Force meeting information.
- Grant application form updates.
How frequently will I receive updates?
Emails and text messages can always be paused from within the preference center. Additionally, you can unsubscribe or resubscribe at any time. You can choose between options such as:
- Receive no update(s).
- Get updates weekly on Fridays if data has changed during the previous week.
- Get updates monthly if data has changed during the last 8-10 days of the month.
- Get updates as they become available.
How do I get started?
Getting started is easy. Just fill out your contact information and click on the “Send Confirmation” button to receive an email or text link to your personalized preference center page.
If you've previously subscribed, fill our your contact information and click on the "Send Confirmation" button to receive an email or text link to your existing personalized preference center page.